Select one of the following interesting outputs...
- Reconstruct the units from the xml source code and display them as an HTML page.
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in columns alongside to check that all performance criteria have been covered.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of all the units' performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. See "Using Moodle Outcomes - matching AQTF performance criteria with your assessments to guarantee compliance" for more information