Select one of the following interesting outputs...
- Reconstruct the units from the xml source code and display them as an HTML page.
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking these units in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names along the top row to check that all performance criteria have been covered.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Wikiversity learning project
- create a home page for a Wikiversity learning project with links to Wikiversity pages for each unit.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of all the units' performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. See "Using Moodle Outcomes - matching AQTF performance criteria with your assessments to guarantee compliance" for more information