Elements and Performance Criteria
- Plan handover of property.
- Information relating to demolition contract is reviewed to confirm timelines for completion and site handover specifications.
- Handover process is confirmed and scheduled with relevant stakeholders and required amendments to timeframes or handover specifications are negotiated and recorded.
- Demolition finalisation tasks are confirmed and scheduled, and resources required are assessed and arranged according to workplace and site requirements.
- Work health and safety (WHS) requirements are determined and applied to task planning according to safety plans and policies.
- Environmental requirements are identified for the project according to environmental plans and regulatory obligations.
- Demolition team is briefed and demolition finalisation tasks are allocated and confirmed as understood by team members according to workplace procedures.