Elements and Performance Criteria
- Prepare for underwater air-lift operation
- Load metrics and worksite data are determined and analysed to determine the specific requirements for the air-lift bags.
- Work plan is developed consistent with the dive plan.
- Air-lift bags are selected, inspected and prepared.
- Air-lift bags are secured safely to/from the dive site.
- Access obstructions and other hazards are assessed and action is taken to remove/reduce the risk.
- Operate air-lift devices
- Conclude air-lift operations