Elements and Performance Criteria
- Prepare inspection areas for basic magnetic particle testing
- Perform basic magnetic particle testing
- Nominated 'yoke' or 'bench' magnetic particle testing procedure is identified from standard operating procedures.
- Test equipment is prepared in accordance with relevant standards and/or procedures.
- Magnetic particle test is carried out in accordance with relevant work instructions and OHS requirements.
- Magnetic particle testing equipment is maintained and stored in accordance with standard operating procedures and OH&S requirements.
- Report the results of magnetic particle test(s)