Elements and Performance Criteria
- Operate wool puller
- Perform start-up and shut-down procedures.
- Operate wool puller according to work instructions.
- Monitor skins to ensure wool is pulled correctly.
- Operate puller according to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) requirements including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Clean and check machinery according to workplace requirements.
- Report processing difficulties to supervisor.
- Monitor wool flow to ensure no bottlenecks.