Elements and Performance Criteria
- Identify conflict situations.
- Resolve conflict.
- Establish and agree on the nature and details of conflict with all parties and assess impact.
- Manage conflict within scope of own role and responsibilities, and according to organisational procedures.
- Take responsibility for seeking a solution to conflict within scope of own role and responsibilities, seeking assistance where required.
- Identify and evaluate impact of conflict on business reputation and legal liability.
- Evaluate options to resolve the conflict, taking into account organisational policies and constraints.
- Implement the best solution and complete required reports.
- Evaluate conflict resolution.