Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver AHCCCF410A, 'Support individuals in resource management change processes'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Support individuals in resource management change processes' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Identify change processes
1.1. Changes that will impact individuals' and families' business operations and private lives are identified to assess their impact.
1.2. Impacts are assessed in terms of the degree of impact on businesses and personal lives.
2. Conceptualise impact of changes
2.1. Discussions are initiated with individuals and families to identify their life-style, values and views on resource management and program issues to identify potential for change.
2.2. Potential difficulties individuals and families may have in implementing change in their business and private lives are identified.
2.3. Appropriate information and support approaches that address potential difficulties and are inclusive of cultural and equity are identified as part of change process.
3. Implement support techniques
3.1. Information is obtained to support individuals and families facing change.
3.2. Information is provided in appropriate format and context to support individuals and families considering the change.
3.3. Individuals and families are given positive encouragement and support as they consider and implement change.
3.4. Support approach and information given is provided in a culturally sensitive and equitable manner.
3.5. People are invited to seek additional assistance and provided with avenues of assistance where this will assist in their management of change.
4. Review support outcomes
4.1. Results of support provided are progressively assessed in terms of resources spent, change achieved and potential for further change.
4.2. Support approach is modified in light of results.