Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver AMPMGT804, 'Develop and enhance collaborative partnerships and relationships'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Develop and enhance collaborative partnerships and relationships' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
1. Identify and analyse existing partnerships and relationships with stakeholders
1.1 Identify and analyse key existing business partnerships and relationships
1.2 Identify outcomes to be achieved from existing business partnerships and relationships
1.3 Analyse indicators and feedback processes used to evaluate the health of the partnership arrangements
1.4 Develop and implement strategies to enhance the effectiveness of existing partnerships and relationships
2. Lead the establishment of a new or renegotiated partnership program
2.1 Establish desired outcomes for a new or renegotiated business partnership
2.2 Identify and address relevant organisational policies and procedures in partnership plan
2.3 Identify relevant legal requirements and address them in partnership planning
2.4 Form partnership program using collaborative and consultative processes
2.5 Plan and allocate resource requirements to develop the partnership program
2.6 Establish relevant organisational policies and procedures relating to the partnership
2.7 Organise and allocate work activities in a cost-effective and equitable manner with clear, quantifiable and agreed performance standards
3. Communicate to influence relevant individuals and stakeholders
3.1 Generate trust, confidence and support from relevant individuals and other stakeholders by demonstrating a high standard of personal performance and conduct
3.2 Implement communication strategies to positively represent the organisation to media, local community and other stakeholders
3.3 Make decisions in consultation with relevant stakeholders and individuals, where appropriate
3.4 Empower individuals to develop their own methods of working in accordance with agreed boundaries of competence, cultural diversity, and organisational and legal requirements
3.5 Use a range of influencing strategies to increase commitment from staff and stakeholders to achieve organisational requirements and to contribute to desired culture
3.6 Undertake selected community and/or professional engagements that project a positive image of the organisation to the broader community and stakeholders
4. Establish and implement reporting mechanisms for partnership program
4.1 Establish reporting systems against planned partnership outcomes
4.2 Implement systems to report partnership outcome