Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver AUMAFA2002, 'Maintain effective workplace relationships'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Maintain effective workplace relationships' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Give and receive instructions and messages as required by the job
1.1. Instructions and messages required for the job are received and acted upon
1.2. Instructions and messages received are confirmed with the person giving the message
1.3. Instructions and messages required for the job are delivered using the most appropriate communication technique and format which is understandable to the receiver/s
1.4. Feedback is sought from the person/s receiving the instructions or messages to ensure that they have been properly understood
2. Instruct and deliver training to others on- -the-job as required
2.1. Objectives of the training are identified
2.2. Trainee is instructed in both the theory of and the practical applications for the job/role/tasks on either a one-on-one or small group basis in accordance with safety and job specifications, quality processes and environmental guidelines, using suitable trainingtechniques
2.3. Trainee progress is monitored to ensure the training has been effective, and appropriate feedback is given
3. Follow organisation Diversity and Equal Opportunity policies and procedures
3.1. Workplace equal opportunity, diversity and related policies and procedures are identified and understood
3.2. Personnel responsible for receiving complaints about breaches of Workplace Equal Opportunity, Diversity and related policies are identified
3.3. Workplace equal opportunity, diversity and related policies are followed
3.4. Contract of Employment is identified and clarified with relevant personnel
4. Apply procedures and processes for resolving conflict in the workplace
4.1. Processes within the organisation for resolving conflict and grievances are identified
4.2. Processes within the organisation for resolving conflict and grievances are followed when required so that there is minimum disruption to production
5. Fill out forms as required by the job
5.1. Forms required for the job are identified
5.2. Forms required for the job are completed according to organisation procedures and legislative requirements