Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver AURETH4003, 'Test and repair high voltage battery systems in battery electric vehicles'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Test and repair high voltage battery systems in battery electric vehicles' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Prepare for repair operations
1.1. HV battery
1.2. Workplace health and safety (WHS) requirements and appropriate precautions are identified and applied
1.3. Repair method most appropriate for the specific circumstances is selected and prepared for
1.4. Tools and
1.5. Technical and/or calibration requirements for repair of the HV battery system are established
2. Test battery system
2.1. HV battery systems is tested for electrical efficiency using manufacturer specifications and test procedures
2.2. Diagnostic equipment is used to retrieve system parameters and information
2.3. Faults with the battery system are identified
2.4. Test results are recorded
3. Repair battery system
3.1. Test results are compared with equipment specifications to decide on appropriate corrective action
3.2. HV battery system components are replaced, repaired or adjusted as required
3.3. Repaired HV battery systems are re-tested for correct operation
3.4. Replacement, repair or adjustment procedures are recorded
4. Complete repair operations
4.1. Work area is tidied, and tools and equipment are replaced according to
4.2. Job card or repair order is completed according to workplace requirements
4.3. Client report is prepared on the outcomes of the repair of the HV battery system, according to workplace requirements
4.4. Vehicle is prepared for return to the client