Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver AURMCA002, 'Manage motor sport team promotional partnerships and marketing'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage motor sport team promotional partnerships and marketing' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold and italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the range of conditions section.
1. Research team marketing opportunities and promotional partnership requirements
1.1 Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) of current partnerships and marketing strategies are identified, analysed and documented
1.2 Team members and other parties are consulted regarding potential marketing opportunities, and specialist marketing advice is sought as required
1.3 Promotional partnership requirements are researched and documented
1.4 Principles, policies and strategic direction of the team in relation to marketing and partnerships are identified and documented to enable marketing effort to be focused
2. Devise and implement a team marketing strategy
2.1 Promotional strategies emphasising team strengths are analysed with team members
2.2 Legal, ethical and environmental market constraints are identified and their effect on marketing objectives is determined
2.3 Promotional strategies are researched and a marketing strategy, including measurable performance targets, is developed and documented
2.4 Risk management strategies are developed and documented
2.5 Team members are briefed on their roles and responsibilities with regard to marketing strategy
3. Prepare promotional partnership proposal
3.1 Required team funding or sponsorship amount and type are determined
3.2 Networks for funding and sponsorship are researched and developed in line with team policies, aims and objectives
3.3 Potential promotional partner is identified on the basis of supporting team principles and policies, and approached with the aim of proposing a promotional partnership
3.4 Potential promotional partner requirements are researched and documented
3.5 Benefits to promotional partner are identified and documented
3.6 Information regarding opportunities and benefits is prepared in a professional format and distributed to potential promotional partner
4. Present proposal to promotional partners
4.1 Follow-up is conducted with promotional partner representatives and meeting is arranged
4.2 Presentation and supporting material specific to potential promotional partner are prepared
4.3 Supporting material is forwarded prior to meeting
4.4 Meeting with potential promotional partner is attended and presentation is conducted
4.5 Proposed variations to partnership terms and conditions are identified during negotiations and documented as required
5. Coordinate promotional partnership activities
5.1 Written contract or agreement is established with promotional partner, including full details of commitments made by both parties
5.2 Team members are briefed on details and commitments of promotional partnership arrangements
5.3 Activities are organised according to promotional partnership agreements and agreements made are honoured
5.4 Activities are monitored and evaluated in terms of team and promotional partner objectives
5.5 Feedback is provided to and requested from promotional partner as required
5.6 Payments from promotional partner and other contract formalities are actioned and monitored