Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver AVIR3001B, 'Service customer airline contracts'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Service customer airline contracts' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Interpret customer airline contract requirements
1.1 Details of customer airline contract services and provisions are obtained and accurately interpreted
1.2 Appropriate action is taken to prepare for and organise the provision of contracted services to the customer airline
1.3 Team work is used to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
2Coordinate the provision of customer airline contract services
2.1 Provision of customer airline contract services is coordinated in accordance with contract specifications and standards, precision timing schedules, regulatory requirements and workplace procedures
2.2 Appropriate liaison is maintained with customer airline representatives concerning pertinent issues of service delivery in accordance with workplace procedures and contract arrangements
2.3 Correct and safe use of required equipment and materials is monitored in accordance with regulatory requirments and workplace procedures
2.4 Appropriate action is taken to ensure that correct manual handling techniques used are in accordance with OH&S requirements
2.5 Compliance with safety and security requirements is implemented and monitored throughout the service period
2.6 Identified problems and irregularities in service delivery are resolved in consultation with customer airline representatives in accordance with workplace procedures and contract arrangements
2.7 Available opportunities are identified to enhance service delivery and appropriate action is taken to suggest and/or implement the identified opportunities in accordance with workplace procedures
3Handle problems and issues
3.1 Problems and issues with customer airline contracts are identified and processed/reported in accordance with customer airline contract provisions
3.2 Identified problems and irregularities in service delivery are resolved in consultation with airline representatives in accordance with workplace procedures and contract arrangements
4.1 Documentation concerning the servicing of customer airline contracts is completed and processed in accordance with workplace procedures, contract specifications to customer airline satisfaction and relevant regulatory requirements