Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBADV602A, 'Develop an advertising campaign'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Develop an advertising campaign' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Define campaign objectives
The advertiser's purpose and objectives from the advertising brief are clarified and used to set objectives for the advertising campaign
Campaign objectives are stated in measurable terms and identify the nature and extent of what is to be accomplished by the advertising
Campaign objectives are feasible, given the constraints of time, budget, product and market factors
Campaign objectives take into consideration factors which may affect consumer responses
Campaign objectives meet legal and ethical requirements
Prepare an advertising budget
Research resource requirements for the advertising campaign are assessed and specified
Resource requirements for a range of media options are assessed and specified
Resource requirements for creative and production services for the campaign are assessed and specified
Resources allocated to each component of the advertising campaign are justified and sufficient, in relative terms, to achieve the campaign objectives
The overall budget meets the requirements of the advertising brief
Develop a schedule for proposed advertising activities
Campaign length and timing is confirmed from the advertising brief
Service providers with the required expertise are identified and their costs and availability negotiated
Choice of service providers is based on merit and value for money and meets legal and ethical requirements
The time allowed in the schedule to meet creative, media and production requirements is sufficient to achieve the advertising objectives
The schedule includes milestones for monitoring progress and expenditure against budget, and evaluating campaign effectiveness