Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBCMN207A, 'Prepare and process financial/business documents'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Prepare and process financial/business documents' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Process petty cash transactions
Petty cash claims and vouchers are checked for approval, accuracy and authenticity prior to processing
Petty cash transactions are processed and recorded within designated time limits
Irregularities are noted and referred to nominated person for resolution
Transactions are checked and petty cash book balanced according to organisational requirements
Prepare and process banking documents
Deposits and withdrawals are accurately entered and balanced according to organisational requirements
Cheques and credit card vouchers are checked for validity (signatures, dates, amounts) before processing
Cash, cheques and credit cards are listed on banking forms in accordance with the banking institution's guidelines
Pay-in documentation is reconciled with all money calculations
Reconcile invoices for payment to creditors
Discrepancies between invoices and source documents are identified and reported to nominated person for resolution
Adjustments and errors are identified, reported and rectified in accordance with organisational requirements
Creditor enquiries are answered and/or referred to nominated person for resolution
Prepare invoices for debtors
Invoices are prepared accurately in accordance with organisational requirements
Invoices are distributed to nominated person for verification prior to despatch
Adjustments are made as required in accordance with organisational requirements
Invoices and other related documents are copied and filed for auditing purposes