Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBCMN402A, 'Develop work priorities'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Develop work priorities' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Plan and complete own work schedule
Workgroup plans are prepared to reflect consideration of resources, client needs and workgroup targets
Work objectives and priorities are analysed and incorporated into personal schedules and responsibilities
Factors affecting the achievement of work objectives are identified and contingencies established and incorporated into work plans
Business technology is used efficiently and effectively to manage and monitor planning completion and scheduling of tasks
Monitor own work performance
Personal performance standards are identified and analysed through self-assessment and feedback from others on the achievement of work objectives
Feedback on performance is actively sought from colleagues and clients and evaluated in context of individual and group requirements
Variations in the quality of service and products are routinely identified and reported in accordance with organisational requirements
Coordinate professional development
Personal knowledge and skills are assessed against competency standards performance descriptions to determine development needs and priorities
Opportunities for improvement and sources of learning are researched and planned in liaison with colleagues
Feedback is used to identify and develop ways to improve competence within available opportunities
New skills are identified and professional development activities are accessed and completed to facilitate continuous learning and career development
Records and documents relating to achievements and assessments are stored and maintained in accordance with organisational requirements