Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBEDU301, 'Assist with monitoring compliance in international education services'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Assist with monitoring compliance in international education services' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
1 Communicate legislative and regulatory obligations to organisation, clients and stakeholders
1.1 Acquire and apply knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations to assist with ensuring compliance
1.2 Use organisational compliance systems and procedures to identify compliance information required by relevant legislation and regulations
1.3 Prepare and check, in line with organisational procedures, information regarding legislative obligations for dissemination to a range of international clients and stakeholders
1.4 Provide legislation
1.5 Provide information about legislative and regulatory obligations to clients and stakeholders in a range of formats
2 Contribute to processes for compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
2.1 Identify organisationâ€™s student monitoring and reporting processes
2.2 Identify online processes for monitoring and reporting
2.3 Follow operational procedures for administration roles for insurance and financial requirements
2.4 Contribute to case management on organisational reporting procedures
2.5 Take appropriate and timely remedial action through organisational channels in instances of non
3 Review processes for compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
3.1 Assist with reviewing processes and policies for student monitoring and reporting
3.2 Review and recommend updates to policies and procedures for legislative and regulatory compliance, in line with work role
3.3 Make approved adjustments to operating procedures in response to changes in legislative and regulatory compliance policies and procedures
4 Interact with stakeholders and groups external to the organisation
4.1 Identify contact information for government agencies and other relevant bodies in relation to compliance requirements
4.2 Follow communication strategies for interaction with government agencies and other relevant bodies
4.3 Apply protocols for liaison and information sharing