Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBEDU303, 'Assist with the provision of international education information'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Assist with the provision of international education information' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
1 Establish client requirements for information provision
1.1 Apply cross
1.2 Record and respond to requests for information from internal or external clients, in line with organisational policies and procedures
1.3 Clarify requests to ensure full understanding of client requirements
2 Organise and maintain supplies of material
2.1 Refer to procedures for providing material for planning production, assembly, packaging and distributing information packages
2.2 Assemble material for the needs of individual clients and client groups, according to inventory establishment
2.3 Maintain stocks of material at established inventory levels, and identify and respond to shortfalls
2.4 Facilitate production and collection of material to ensure inventory levels are maintained
3 Provide information relevant to individual clients and client groups
3.1 Provide assembled and checked material to clients at the specified destinations on time, according to organisational policies and procedures
3.2 Facilitate compliance with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements for provision and distribution of material
3.3 Monitor communication and process flow to ensure on
3.4 Seek advice from relevant personnel in client services situations where information provision may require departure from regular practices
4 Contribute to the continuous improvement process for information provision
4.1 Apply client services policy, guidelines and procedures for information provision when performing work role activities
4.2 Perform work effectively within a team environment to facilitate quality of information provision in client services
4.3 Carry out follow
4.4 Use feedback to promote continuous improvement in own work and for input into organisational quality client services processes for information provision
4.5 Provide input through team communication regarding organisational policies and procedures, and development or review of information provision services to clients