Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBEDU305, 'Assist with international education events and programs'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Assist with international education events and programs' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
1 Assist in planning events and programs for international clients and other stakeholders
1.1 Participate in team meetings to plan events and programs
1.2 Clarify and record team roles, own work role and task responsibilities
1.3 Identify and record requirements for information, material and services during the planning stages
1.4 Complete planning
1.5 Implement organisational policy and procedures for facilitating at international education events and programs
1.6 Comply with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to international education events and programs
2 Assist in preparing for international education events and programs
2.1 Collate and package appropriate information according to the event or program plan
2.2 Check stocks of material for quality and sufficiency, and confirm storage and distribution details
2.3 Report identified shortfalls in material and order, in line with organisational procedures
2.4 Prepare relevant material as needed
2.5 Make arrangements with relevant clients and other stakeholders according to the requirements of the event, program and organisational procedures
2.6 Assist in identifying and arranging supply of required facilities, equipment and material for events and programs
2.7 Assist with booking and confirming domestic and international travel, accommodation and venues as required by particular event or program
3 Make information presentations on international education events and programs
3.1 Prepare to deliver information presentations for specific events and programs, relevant to work role
3.2 Deliver information presentations as required and approved, in line with organisational policy and procedures
3.3 Make improvements to presentations based on feedback from relevant personnel
4 Contribute to international education events and programs
4.1 Check and arrange delivery of required material and equipment to specified client or other stakeholder destinations on time and in line with organisational policy and procedures
4.2 Ensure relevant legislative and regulatory requirements are met in relation to the distribution of goods and material
4.3 Monitor communication and process flow to ensure on
4.4 Provide assistance to event or session presenters to facilitate smooth presentations
4.5 Provide assistance and support to clients and stakeholders, as needed, during events and programs
4.6 Seek advice from relevant personnel if situations or issues arise that require departure from regular practices
5 Contribute to continuous improvement processes for international education events and programs
5.1 Follow organisational policies and procedures for facilitating events and programs, in accordance with work role activities
5.2 Apply cross
5.3 Perform work effectively within a team environment to assist facilitation of events and programs
5.4 Assist in determining client satisfaction regarding event and program outcomes
5.5 Use feedback from stakeholders to promote continuous improvement in own work
5.6 Provide input to organisational policy and procedures review and development on facilitation of events and programs