Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBFLM305B, 'Support operational plan'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Support operational plan' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Contribute to implementation of operational plan
Details of resource requirements are collected, recorded and reported to relevant personnel
Support of operational plan contributes to the achievement of the organisation's performance and business plan
Key performance indicators are identified and used to measure own and work team's performance
Contingency planning is undertaken as required
The development and presentation of proposals for resource requirements is supported as required
Assist in recruiting employees and acquiring resources
Assistance with employee recruitment and/or induction within the organisation's policies and practices is provided as required
Physical resources and services are acquired according to the organisation's policies, practices and procedures and in consultation with relevant personnel
Performance systems and processes are identified and used to assess progress in achieving team plans and targets
Short-term budgets, targets and performance results are identified and compared to actual productivity and performance
Unsatisfactory performance is identified and reported to relevant personnel, to enable action to be taken to rectify the situation
Coaching is provided to support individuals and teams to use resources effectively, economically and safely
Consultation processes for the development and/or variation of the operational plan are supported as required
Recommendations for variation to operational plans are presented to relevant personnel
Systems, procedures and records associated with performance are followed in accordance with the organisation's requirements