Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBFLM510B, 'Facilitate and capitalise on change and innovation'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Facilitate and capitalise on change and innovation' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Participate in planning the introduction and facilitation of change
The manager contributes effectively to the organisation's planning processes to introduce and facilitate change
Plans to introduce change are made in consultation with appropriate stakeholders
The organisation's objectives and plans to introduce change are communicated effectively to individuals and teams
Develop creative and flexible approaches and solutions
A variety of approaches to managing workplace issues and problems are identified and analysed
Risks are identified and assessed, and action initiated to manage these to achieve a recognised benefit or advantage to the organisation
The workplace is managed in a way which promotes the development of innovative approaches and outcomes
Creative and responsive approaches to resource management improve productivity and services, and/or reduce costs
Manage emerging challenges and opportunities
Individuals and teams are supported to respond effectively and efficiently to changes in the organisation's goals, plans and priorities
Coaching and mentoring assist individuals and teams to develop competencies to handle change efficiently and effectively
Opportunities are identified and taken as appropriate, to make adjustments and to respond to the changing needs of customers and the organisation
Information needs of individuals and teams are anticipated and facilitated as part of change implementation and management
Recommendations for improving the methods and techniques to manage change are identified, evaluated and negotiated with appropriate individuals and groups