Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBITB801, 'Implement advanced electronic technologies'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Implement advanced electronic technologies' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
1. Implement electronic technologies to advance business models
1.1 Determine and communicate to stakeholders the commercial set up of the business to supply electronic commerce (e
1.2 Analyse and evaluate e
1.3 Implement arrangements for conducting e
1.4 Ensure e
1.5 Implement customer authentication and transaction systems appropriate to business and organisational requirements
1.6 Review and report opportunities to improve e
2. Implement electronic technologies to advance retail sales operations
2.1 Determine and communicate to stakeholders the commercial set up of the business to supply e
2.2 Analyse and evaluate appropriate e
2.3 Align e
2.4 Implement arrangements for conducting e
2.5 Review and report opportunities to improve e
3. Implement electronic technologies to advance mobile operations
3.1 Identify and communicate to stakeholders, range of options available in mobile computing devices and mobile technologies appropriate to business unit and organisational requirements
3.2 Confirm trends in mobile commerce and related systems
3.3 Research trends in mobile internet and other communication networks
3.4 Implement arrangements for mobile commerce and related systems appropriate to business and organisational requirements
3.5 Review and report opportunities to improve mobile electronic infrastructure, systems and solutions
4. Implement electronic technologies to advance supply chain management
4.1 Determine and communicate to stakeholders the commercial set up of the business to electronically manage a supply chain
4.2 Research and report strengths and weaknesses of options relating to electronic enhancement of supply chain management
4.3 Develop electronic supply chain model and strategy
4.4 Align supply chain management with e
4.5 Implement electronic supply chain model
4.6 Review and evaluate electronic supply chain model against business and organisational requirements
4.7 Determine and report enhancements to electronic enablement of supply chain