Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBMKG510A, 'Plan e-marketing communications'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Plan e-marketing communications' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare an electronic marketing strategy and plan
Determine electronic marketing purpose and objectives in consultation with relevant personnel that are compatible with the business strategy, direction and values of the organisation
Develop an electronic marketing strategy or plan which addresses the aims and targets of the organisation's business plan, and meets budgetary and organisational requirements
Identify, cost and detail electronic marketing tools for the organisation, its products and services in the electronic marketing strategy or plan
Identify and incorporate electronic marketing approaches, tools and strategies to reach target market and achieve objectives
Ensure electronic marketing strategy or plan includes an action plan, schedule and budget estimates for developing and implementing electronic marketing strategies
Ensure the electronic marketing strategy or plan includes effectiveness measures and meets legal and ethical requirements
Evaluate effectiveness of the electronic marketing strategy or plan
Prepare and evaluate a website marketing strategy
Evaluate website marketing objectives to ensure they are in accordance with e-marketing strategy and plan, and modify if required
Evaluate the website design to ensure it projects the required image of the business and conveys the features and benefits of products or services in accordance with the overall e-marketing strategy, and recommend modifications if required
Evaluate website data recording, contacts and feedback mechanisms to ensure they allow for evaluation of the website as a marketing tool, and establish strategies for evaluation
Develop website marketing strategy in accordance with, and for inclusion in, e-marketing strategy and plan
Integrate website marketing strategy into the overall e-marketing strategy and plan
Evaluate effectiveness of website marketing strategy