Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBMKG603B, 'Manage the marketing process'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage the marketing process' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Manage marketing performance
1.1. Manage marketing effort to ensure it is directed towards areas of greatest potential for the organisation
1.2. Manage integration of marketing, promotional and sales activities in accordance with strategic marketing objectives
1.3. Monitor product, distribution, pricing and marketing communication policies in relation to market changes, marketing plan objectives and organisational requirements
1.4. Use marketing metrics and monitor overall marketing progress against performance targets to ensure activity, quality, cost, and time requirements are met
2. Manage marketing personnel
2.1. Communicate strategic marketing objectives across the organisation in ways suited to levels of knowledge, experience and specific needs of personnel
2.2. Identify and agree roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of staff and contractors involved in all elements of marketing effort
2.3. Develop communication strategy to ensure that personnel responsible for each element of the marketing mix work together to meet organisation's marketing objectives
2.4. Provide mentoring, coaching and feedback to support individuals and teams to achieve agreed objectives and to use resources to the required standard
2.5. Identify individual and team performance, and instigate corrective action promptly to safeguard marketing outcomes
3. Evaluate and improve strategic marketing performance
3.1. Analyse marketing outcomes, review strategic objectives and marketing metrics, and revise if required
3.2. Analyse successes and performance gaps in relation to cause and effect, and use this information to improve strategic performance
3.3. Analyse over-performance against targets for trends and set new targets
3.4. Analyse changes in market phenomena, and identify and document their impact on strategic marketing objectives
3.5. Document review of marketing performance against key performance indicators in accordance with organisational requirements