Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBMKG607B, 'Manage market research'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage market research' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Prepare market research plans for implementation
1.1. Determine research policies and procedures
1.2. Develop or commission and review a market research project plan and detailed work plans to point of finalisation
1.3. Execute processes to obtain required resources to implement a market research project plan and work plans
2. Engage external consultants or service providers
2.1. Identify requirements for external consultants from market research project plan
2.2. Specify goods and services required to implement plans, and detail criteria for selection
2.3. Identify, evaluate and select potential consultants or other providers of required goods and services
2.4. Contract selected consultants or providers of goods and services
3. Manage market research activity
3.1. Monitor work plan activity to ensure adherence to market research project plan and work plans, and consistency with organisational market research policy and procedures
3.2. Manage external consultants or service providers to ensure performance is in line with expectations and contractual requirements
4. Evaluate research processes and findings
4.1. Confirm validity of information and data obtained by market research
4.2. Review relevance and usefulness of findings against research objectives outlined in market research project plan
4.3. Assess performance of project against all relevant elements of market research project plan and work plans
4.4. Measure stakeholder satisfaction with research process and findings
4.5. Prepare reports on future improvements to research process
4.6. Implement revised policy and practices in accordance with organisational requirements