Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBPMG405A, 'Apply human resources management approaches'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Apply human resources management approaches' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Assist with determining human resource requirements
1.1. Analyse work breakdown structure to determine human resource requirements
1.2. Assess skill levels of project personnel against project task requirements
1.3. Assign responsibilities for achieving project deliverables
2. Assist with human resource monitoring and stakeholder liaison
2.1. Monitor the work of project personnel against assigned roles and responsibilities
2.2. Track, monitor and control actual effort against plan, review skill levels against allocated tasks and recommend remedial action, where required, to others
2.3. Contribute to tracking, monitoring and controlling stakeholder participation and communication with the project
2.4. Advise others when assigned responsibilities are not met by project personnel, or stakeholder expectations are at variance
2.5. Undertake work in a multi-disciplinary environment in accordance with established human resource management practices, plans, guidelines and procedures to achieve designated project objectives
2.6. Resolve potential and actual conflicts in accordance with agreed dispute resolution processes or report to others for resolution
2.7. Offer human resource development opportunities to individuals with skill gaps
3. Contribute to evaluating human resource and stakeholder management practices
3.1. Contribute to assessing the overall effectiveness of project human resource management and document lessons learned
3.2. Report human resource issues to others to aid the continuous improvement process
3.3. Contribute to stakeholder satisfaction analysis and assist with post-project operational review