Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBPMG408A, 'Apply contract and procurement procedures'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Apply contract and procurement procedures' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Assist with contract and procurement planning
1.1. Contribute to the establishment of procurement requirements
1.2. Act under delegated authority to contribute to the development of the procurement management plan
1.3. Contribute to the development of project documentation for contract definition and formation
2. Contribute to contractor selection process
2.1. Gather and evaluate information on potential suppliers
2.2. Make recommendations to assist in selection of preferred contractors
2.3. Provide contribution to the definition of agreed terms and conditions with preferred contractor/s
2.4. Assist with the development of the final tendering and contractual documentation
3. Conduct contracting and procurement activities
3.1. Undertake procurement activities and maintain information so that reporting, confidentiality and audit requirements are met
3.2. Receive, reconcile and register supplies in accordance with established procedures to facilitate payment throughout project
3.3. Monitor and control contractors and suppliers and their activities for compliance with designated responsibilities, deliverables, time/cost and quality conformance and other requirements
4. Conduct finalisation activities
4.1. Test and accept supplies to ensure quality and suitability for purpose
4.2. Provide assistance in the ongoing review of project outcomes using available records and information to determine the effectiveness of contracting and procurement activities
4.3. Report contracting and procurement management issues and responses to others for application in future projects