Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBPMG515A, 'Manage project human resources'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage project human resources' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Plan human resources
1.1 Determine resource requirements for individual tasks to determine required project personnel levels and competencies
1.2 Establish project organisation and structure to align individual and group competencies with project tasks
1.3 Allocate personnel to the project to meet planned work outputs throughout the project
1.4 Apply human resource management (HRM) methods, techniques and tools to support the engagement and performance of personnel
2. Implement personnel training and development
2.1 Negotiate, define and communicate clear project role descriptions
2.2 Identify, plan and implement ongoing development and training of project team members to support personnel and project performance
2.3 Measure individuals' performance against agreed criteria and initiate actions to overcome shortfalls in performance
3. Lead the project team
3.1 Implement processes and take action to improve individual performance and overall project effectiveness
3.2 Monitor and report for remedial action internal and external influences on individual and project team performance and morale
3.3 Implement procedures for interpersonal communication, counselling and conflict resolution to maintain a positive work environment
3.4 Identify and manage inter-project and intra-project resource conflict to minimise impact on achievement of project objectives
4. Finalise human resource activities
4.1 Disband the project team according to organisational policies and procedures
4.2 Identify and document human resource issues and recommended improvements