Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CHCCH419B, 'Manage property maintenance implementation'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage property maintenance implementation' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Develop maintenance procedures
1.1 Develop maintenance procedures according to the organisation's long term asset planning strategy
1.2 Identify budget requirements to ensure funding allocation is secured
1.2 Determine requirements for a maintenance schedule by considering both cyclical and responsive maintenance requirements
1.3 Ensure adequate staff resources are available to meet maintenance schedules
1.4 Use available appropriate industry benchmarks to determine maintenance intervals and budget costs
2. Contract with maintenance parties
2.1 Develop maintenance specifications to reflect the requirements of the organisation's asset management plan
2.2 Prepare and distribute tender documents according to relevant legislation and best practice
2.3 Select maintenance contractors based on a transparent selection process
2.4 Prepare contracts to meet client and legislative requirements
3. Monitor maintenance performance
3.1 Undertake regular reviews and inspections of maintenance to establish impact on performance of maintenance being exercised
3.2 Seek feedback from tenants and other stakeholders about contractor performance
3.3 Ensure maintenance is carried out in accordance with contract documentation
3.4 Collect reliable, accurate and up-to-date data
3.5 Recognise non compliance with performance requirements and act quickly to rectify position
3.6 Prepare reports to accurately reflect maintenance performance against benchmarks and budget requirements
4. Maintain currency of maintenance system
4.1 Maintain in-house maintenance systems to ensure currency of information and industry trends
4.2 Update asset maintenance plan when work is completed