Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CHCORG626B, 'Manage a service level agreement'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage a service level agreement' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Investigate partnership opportunities
1.1 Gather and analyse information on potential partners
1.2 Target partners according to organisation needs analysis and strategic directions where appropriate
1.3 Make contact with relevant partner organisations
2. Negotiate support agreement terms and conditions
2.1 Conduct negotiations to maintain partnership focus and protect client's interests
2.2 Conduct negotiations in a flexible manner within previously determined parameters
2.3 Clearly define roles and responsibilities of each partner, including level and type of support
2.4 Address confidentiality and privacy issues where appropriate
2.5 Address dispute resolution issues
2.6 Develop and follow communication protocols
2.7 Sign service support agreement
3. Implement support agreement
3.1 Negotiate and schedule regular meetings with partners as appropriate
3.2 Consult clients at all stages of implementation
3.3 Develop and use dispute resolution strategies where necessary
3.4 Ensure all reporting requirements are met in accordance with organisation procedures
4. Evaluate support agreements
4.1 Develop criteria for evaluation of partnership
4.2 Seek client feedback in the evaluation process
4.3 Measure performance against agreed criteria
4.4 Amend support agreements and re-negotiate with partner organisation where appropriate