Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPACC4021A, 'Provide access advice on the provision of services'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Provide access advice on the provision of services' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Identify client needs.
1.1 The client requesting access advice on the provision of services is identified and their authority to act is established in accordance with organisational requirements.
1.2 Client needs are discussed and confirmed using effective interpersonal skills and communication techniques in accordance with organisational requirements.
1.3 Personal competence and organisational capability to respond to client needs are determined and assessed.
1.4 Authority to proceed is negotiated with client and documented in accordance with organisational requirements.
2Establish client relationship.
2.1 Contractual arrangements are negotiated, confirmed, documented and stored in accordance with client, organisational and legislative requirements.
2.2 A client brief providing the required level of detail is requested in accordance with organisational requirements.
2.3 Access arrangements for meeting with key personnel are negotiated and relevant person is identified in accordance with client, organisational and legislative requirements.
2.4 Copies of all existing documentation relevant to the project are identified and obtained.
3Research the relevant context.
3.1 General information on client's business operations, services offered, staff profiles and business premises is obtained in accordance with organisational requirements.
3.2 Access to the client's customer profile data is obtained and the data analysed to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client's customer base.
4Identify relevant legislation.
4.1 Commonwealth, state and territory legislation with regard to educational services, building and transport is reviewed to determine relevance to the services provided by the client's organisation.
4.2 Sections of the legislation relevant to the service delivery of the client's organisation are identified and documented.
5Provide advice to client on the provision of services.
5.1 Advice is provided to individuals, and the management and staff of organisations, on their rights and obligations under the relevant legislation using effective Interpersonal skills and communication techniques in accordance with organisational requirements.
5.2 Training programs to impart information to individuals, and the management and staff of organisations, on their rights and obligations under the relevant legislation are suggested in accordance with organisational requirements.
6Prepare access report on the provision of services.
6.1 A service provision access report incorporating the advice identified for individuals, and the management and staff of organisations, on their rights and obligations under the relevant legislation is prepared in accordance with contractual and organisational arrangements.
6.2 The draft service provision access report is reviewed with appropriate persons in accordance with organisational requirements.
6.3 Feedback received from the review process is incorporated and the access report on the provision of services is completed.
7Distribute and store the access report on the provision of services.
7.1 Access report documentation on the provision of services is prepared in accordance with organisational arrangements.
7.2 Access report documentation on the provision of services is forwarded to the client in accordance with contractual arrangements.
7.3 A copy of the access report on the provision of services and associated documentation are recorded and retained for future reference in accordance with organisational and legislative requirements.