Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPACC5019A, 'Coordinate the development and implementation of Disability Discrimination Act Action Plans'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Coordinate the development and implementation of Disability Discrimination Act Action Plans' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Establish client relationship.
1.1 Contractual arrangements are negotiated and confirmed.
1.2 A comprehensive client brief is developed in conjunction with the client.
1.3 Information on client's business operations, services offered, staff profiles and business premises is obtained.
1.4 A work plan for the coordination of the development of the Action Plan is prepared in collaboration with the client.
2Engage senior management in the development process.
2.1 A strategy is developed for communicating with senior management in the preparation of an Action Plan.
2.2 Processes to engage senior management in the Action Plan development are identified in conjunction with appropriate organisational personnel.
2.3 The agreement of senior management to take a lead role in the development of the Action Plan is obtained.
2.4 Training needs and human resources are identified to assist senior managers in taking a lead role in the development of the Action Plan.
2.5 Identified training is delivered to senior management.
3Assist the client to coordinate the development of the Action Plan.
3.1 Assist in the identification of organisational staff to facilitate the development of the Action Plan.
3.2 Training needs to assist staff to facilitate the development of the Action Plan are identified.
3.3 Identified training is developed and delivered to staff.
4Work with client to monitor progress in the development of the Action Plan.
4.1 Assist the client in managing the development of the Action Plan by providing expert advice to ensure satisfactory progress.
4.2 Assist the client in developing policies and programs to support the Action Plan.
4.3 Assist the client review the draft Action Plan in readiness for formal endorsement by senior management and subsequent lodgement with HREOC.
5Work with client to monitor the implementation of the DDA Action Plan.
5.1 Assist the client to implement the Action Plan.
5.2 Assist the client to monitor the achievement of the milestones identified in the Action Plan.
5.3 Assist the client in managing the periodic review of the Action Plan.