Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPACC8005, 'Develop and advise on policies and procedures to enable access for people with disabilities'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Develop and advise on policies and procedures to enable access for people with disabilities' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the range of conditions.
Plan policy and procedures consultancy project.
Nature of client organisation is determined and scope of organisational operations analysed to inform project planning.
Extent of consultancy services required, stakeholders to be involved, and fees and timelines for project are confirmed with client.
Processes and methodologies for providing consultancy on policies and procedures are explored, selected and negotiated with client and key stakeholders.
Project plan is prepared and negotiated with client and stakeholders.
Analyse and report on organisational operations.
Organisational policies are reviewed and opportunities for inclusion of enabling provisions for people with disabilities are noted.
Communication, information and consultation systems and materials are reviewed and alternative formats required by people with sensory and cognitive impairments are proposed.
Detailed options for amendments and additions to organisational policies that would enable increased participation of people with disabilities are formulated and documented.
Organisational human resources procedures are reviewed and opportunities for improvements in enabling provisions for people with disabilities are analysed and documented.
Organisational service delivery procedures are reviewed and opportunities for improvements in enabling provisions for people with disabilities are analysed and documented.
Detailed report on analysis of organisational operations is presented to client and key stakeholders and discussed, queries are addressed and actions on proposals negotiated.
Advice is provided to guide the organisation in preparing a DDA action plan, if required.
Contribute to organisational disability awareness.
Methodologies for raising organisational disability awareness are proposed, and impact on support for changes and improvements across all levels of the organisation is discussed.
Resources for developing organisational disability awareness are evaluated and recommended as required.
Support is provided to client for the implementation of strategies to raise organisational disability awareness.
Contribute to implementing and testing improved procedures.
Advice is provided to client on the implications for organisational policies of agreed changes.
Support is provided to client for the planning and implementation of changes to human resources procedures.
Support is provided to client for the planning and implementation of changes to service delivery procedures.
Advice is provided to client on the testing and evaluation of implemented changes and improvements.