Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPCLO4022A, 'Organise and monitor cleaning operations'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Organise and monitor cleaning operations' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Identify work requirements.
Work order is reviewed and site is assessed according to company requirements to determine work implications, and issues are clarified with appropriate persons.
Client needs, expectations and preferences are clarified using interpersonal skills and communication techniques according to company requirements.
Special requirements arising from site characteristics or client requests are identified according to company and occupational health and safety (OHS) requirements.
Analyse resource implications and provide resources.
Work order resource requirements and available resources are analysed according to company requirements.
Work schedules are developed and available personnel with recognised competencies are assigned according to OHS and company requirements.
Type and quantity of equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE), chemicals and consumables required to fulfil work order are assessed according to company requirements.
Suitable equipment, PPE, chemicals and consumables for the cleaning operation are supplied according to work order, manufacturer specifications, and OHS and company requirements.
Communicate and monitor work requirements.
Work team members are advised of work schedules and responsibilities using communication methods according to company requirements.
Work team members’ understanding of their tasks and responsibilities is confirmed by using interpersonal skills and communication techniques according to company requirements.
Work performance is monitored according to company requirements to ensure compliance with customer needs, expectations and preferences and work order.
Work restrictions affecting completion of work order and changed customer needs, expectations and preferences are identified and work schedules are adjusted according to company requirements.