Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPCLO4024A, 'Control the supply of resources to the work site'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Control the supply of resources to the work site' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Identify equipment, chemical and consumable requirements.
Work order and work site are reviewed according to company requirements and issues are clarified with appropriate persons.
Types of equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE), chemicals and consumables required to fulfil work order are determined according to occupational health and safety (OHS)
Equipment, PPE, chemicals and consumables are selected based on work order requirements and reliable evidence of their functionality.
Quantities of equipment, PPE, chemicals and consumables are estimated to meet anticipated demand, based on work order and OHS requirements.
Control and maintain stocks of equipment, chemicals and consumables.
Stock control system of all equipment, PPE, chemicals and consumables is implemented and operated according to OHS, company and legislative requirements.
Equipment, PPE, chemicals and consumables are acquired according to company requirements.
Usage patterns are monitored and equipment, PPE, chemicals and consumables with maximum and minimum holding levels are re-ordered according to manufacturer specifications and legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Stock records and chemical register are maintained according to legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Equipment maintenance and servicing are organised to ensure availability and minimal downtime according to manufacturer specifications and legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Review effectiveness of equipment, chemicals and consumables.
Effectiveness and efficiency of equipment, PPE, chemicals and consumables for meeting work order are reviewed according to company requirements.
Industry events are attended and industry information is reviewed to ensure currency of product knowledge.
Recommendations on future purchases of equipment, PPE, chemicals and consumables are provided according to company requirements.