Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPCMN3004, 'Respond to enquiries and complaints'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Respond to enquiries and complaints' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the range of conditions.
Identify nature and type of enquiry or complaint.
Client is addressed according to company requirements.
Details of enquiry or complaint and degree of urgency are clarified and confirmed with client according to company requirements.
Details of enquiry or complaint are recorded according to company and legislative requirements.
Impact of relevant legislative and company requirements on handling of enquiry or complaint is identified.
Arrangements are made for enquiries or complaints requiring additional research and follow-up, according to company requirements.
Investigate enquiry or complaint.
Information relevant to enquiry or complaint is obtained from internal and external sources as appropriate according to company requirements.
Site is inspected with client, where required, to clarify details of the enquiry or complaint according to company requirements.
Possible solutions to enquiry or complaint are determined and likelihood of associated problems is assessed using available information according to company requirements.
Advice is sought from appropriate personnel where necessary on nature of enquiry or complaint, and proposed solution according to company requirements.
Refer enquiry or complaint.
Enquiry or complaint that requires referral to other company personnel or external bodies is identified according to company and legislative requirements.
Referral to appropriate personnel is made according to individual level of responsibility and company requirements.
Investigation report and other relevant documentation are forwarded to appropriate personnel according to company requirements.
Progress of referred enquiry or complaint is followed up with appropriate personnel according to company requirements and within expected timeframes.
Determine and communicate solution to client and relevant staff.
Solution to enquiry or complaint is determined and documented according to company requirements.
Method for responding to client or their agent is established according to nature of enquiry or complaint and company requirements.
Response to enquiry or complaint is prepared and communicated to client or their agent according to company requirements.
Client or agent agreement to solution is confirmed, or solution is negotiated according to company requirements.
Relevant staff members are promptly advised of work allocations required to resolve enquiry or complaint according to company requirements.
Satisfy complex client needs.
Complex needs requiring adaptation of routine products or services are identified and clarified with client.
Possibilities for meeting client needs are explained to client according to legislative and company requirements.
Client is assisted to evaluate product and service options to satisfy needs according to legislative and company requirements.
Preferred action is determined and prioritised according to legislative and company requirements.
Potential difficulties in client service delivery are identified and appropriate action is taken according to legislative and company requirements.
Update company information
Information on type and source of enquiry or complaint is collated and processed according to company requirements.
Information on identified problems and solutions is recorded, processed and reported according to company requirements.
Information on resolved enquiry or complaint is shared with co-workers according to legislative and company requirements and strategies to avoid repeat issues are discussed.