Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPCMN3004A, 'Respond to enquiries and complaints'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Respond to enquiries and complaints' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Identify nature and type of enquiry or complaint.
1.1 Client is addressed in a courteous and business-like manner according to company requirements.
1.2 Details of enquiry or complaint are confirmed through suitable communication with client according to company requirements.
1.3 Client needs and degree of urgency are established promptly according to company requirements.
1.4 Details of enquiry or complaint are recorded to ensure accurate records are maintained according to company and legislativerequirements.
1.5 Impact of relevant legislative and company requirements for handling enquiries and complaints is identified.
1.6 Arrangements and follow-up are made for enquiries or complaints requiring additional research, according to company requirements.
2. Research information relevant to enquiry or complaint.
2.1 Information relevant to client needs is identified from company and industry sources according to company requirements.
2.2 Records are reviewed to establish history of service according to company requirements.
2.3 Site is inspected, where appropriate with client, to consider enquiry or confirm existence of problem according to company requirements.
2.4 Probability of associated problems is assessed using available information according to company requirements.
2.5 Advice is sought from appropriate personnel where necessary on nature of problem and proposed solution according to company requirements.
3. Refer enquiries or complaints.
3.1 Enquiries or complaints that require referral to other personnel or external bodies are identified according to legislative and company requirements.
3.2 Referrals to appropriate personnel are made for follow-up according to individual level of responsibility and company requirements.
3.3 Documents and investigation reports are forwarded to appropriate personnel according to company requirements.
3.4 Follow-up is made with appropriate personnel to gain prompt decisions according to company requirements.
4. Communicate with clients and/or their agents to resolve issue.
4.1 Need for written, verbal or personal response is established according to nature of enquiry and company requirements.
4.2 Response to enquiry or complaint is prepared and communicated according to company requirements.
5. Satisfy complex client needs.
5.1 Possibilities for meeting client needs are explained to client according to legislative and company requirements.
5.2 Clients are assisted to evaluate product and service options to satisfy their needs according to legislative and company requirements.
5.3 Preferred action is determined and prioritised according to legislative and company requirements.
5.4 Potential difficulties in client service delivery are identified and appropriate action is taken according to legislative and company requirements.
6. Update relevant files and records.
6.1 Business documentation is completed according to company requirements.
6.2 Relevant staff members are promptly advised of work allocations according to company requirements.
6.3 Information on type and source of enquiries is collated to enable subsequent data analysis according to company requirements.
7. Update policy and procedures where required.
7.1 Information on identified problem and solution is provided to management to assist in updating company policy and procedures according to company requirements.
7.2 Staff members are debriefed on the nature of problems and implemented solutions to reduce incidence of recurrence according to legislative and company requirements.