Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPCMN3005A, 'Complete client documentation'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Complete client documentation' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Collate information required for processing client documentation.
Client details are confirmed in line with enterprise procedures.
Details of products and services supplied to client are confirmed and prices quoted are checked in line with enterprise procedures.
Time spent in providing service to client is recorded in line with enterprise procedures, if required.
Guarantees or warranty arrangements for products and services are confirmed in line with enterprise procedures.
Payment status is checked and appropriate action is taken in line with enterprise procedures.
Discrepancies in costs quoted to client and actual cost of products and services are checked and reported to appropriate persons and follow-up action required to collect shortfall is taken in line with enterprise procedures.
Documentation containing complete details is prepared in line with enterprise procedures.
Appropriate calculations are made and required costs are recorded in documentation in line with enterprise procedures.
Documentation is checked for accuracy and amended as necessary prior to providing to client, in line with enterprise procedures.
Documentation is provided and explained to client, including advice on follow-up service, in line with enterprise procedures.
Client queries or complaints are dealt with in line with enterprise procedures.
Payments are collected from clients and receipts are issued in line with enterprise procedures, as required.
Copies of documents
Privacy and confidentiality of client information and documentation are observed in line with enterprise and legislative requirements.
Minimise waste of printed materials.
Electronic means of completing, transmitting and filing client documentation are used to reduce waste and negative environmental impacts, as appropriate.