Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPDSM3005A, 'Assist with the sale of properties'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Assist with the sale of properties' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Assist with property inspections.
1.1 Details of property inspections are confirmed with appropriate persons.
1.2 Assistance is given to licensee in charge or principal and other members of sales team in planning, preparing and conducting property inspections in line with agency practice and legislative requirements.
1.3 Appropriate rapport is established with prospective buyers.
1.4 Prospective buyers' questions are answered fully and honestly or referred to appropriate person.
1.5 Effective interpersonal communication and presentation skills are used in representing the agency and responding to prospective buyers' questions and concerns.
1.6 Contribution is made to sales team review of property inspection in line with agency practice.
2Assist in delivery of property sales presentation.
2.1 Buyer requirements are clarified with licensee in charge or principal and other members of agency sales team using appropriate interpersonal communication techniques.
2.2 Assistance is given to the licensee in charge or principal and other members of sales team to prepare for sale in line with sales methods, agent instructions, legislative requirements and agency practice.
2.3 Appointment details for sales presentation are confirmed.
2.4 Assistance is given to licensee in charge or principal and other members of sales team in delivering sales presentation in line with agency practice and legislative requirements.
2.5 Appropriate rapport is established with buyer.
2.6 Buyer questions are answered fully and honestly or referred to appropriate person.
2.7 Effective interpersonal communication and presentation skills are used in representing the agency and responding to buyer questions and concerns.
2.8 Contribution is made to sales team review of sales presentation in line with agency practice.
3Assist in providing follow-up service to buyers.
3.1 Information is researched and prepared for licensee in charge or principal and other members of sales team to facilitate provision of effective follow-up service to sellers and buyers in line with agency practice.
3.2 Support is provided to licensee in charge or principal and other members of agency sales team to facilitate finalisation of sale of property.