Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPDSM4023A, 'Act as a tenant's agent'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Act as a tenant's agent' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Establish commercial tenant's requirements.
1.1 Enquiriesfrom prospective commercial tenants are handled promptly to enable high quality service delivery according to agency requirements.
1.2 Appropriate rapport is established with prospective commercial tenant.
1.3 Commercial tenant requirements are clarified and accurately assessed using appropriateinterpersonal communication techniques and data collection techniques.
2Confirm engagement of agency by commercial tenant.
2.1 Agency services and fee structure are discussed with commercial tenant in line with agency practice.
2.2 Commercial tenant's engagement of agency, including agreed services and fees, is confirmed in writing in line with agency practice.
3Source properties that meet commercial tenant's requirements.
3.1 Informationon properties that meet commercial tenant's requirements is gathered and organised in a format suitable for analysis and interpretation in line with agency practice.
3.2 Reliable methods are used to collect information on properties in line with agency practice.
3.3 Relevant people are consulted to gather additional data using appropriate communication techniques.
3.4 Information is analysed using reliable and valid methods in line with agency practice.
3.5 Assumptions and conclusions are supported by verifiable evidence in line with agency practice.
3.6 Situations requiring specialist advice are identified and assistance is sought as required in line with agency practice.
3.7 Report on properties that meet commercial tenant's requirements is prepared and discussed with client in line with agency practice.
4Negotiate lease of property on behalf of commercial tenant.
4.1 Commercial tenant instructions on lease of property are actioned in line with legislative requirements and agency practice.
4.2 Leasing process is managed in a professional manner in line with commercial tenant's instructions, agency practice, ethical standards and legislative requirements.
4.3 Negotiations are conducted on behalf of commercial tenant in line with commercial tenant's instructions, legislative requirements, ethical standards and agency practice.
4.4 Negotiations are conducted in a professional manner, including showing respect for lessor, owner and commercial tenant in line with agency practice, ethical standards and legislative requirements.
4.5 Effective negotiation techniques are used to persuade and reach agreement with lessor or owner.
4.6 Effective techniquesare used for dealing with conflict and breaking deadlocks where required.
4.7 Effective techniques are used for closing leasing negotiations.
4.8 Mutually agreed rent and terms andconditions oflease are established and confirmed with owner or lessor and are referred to commercial tenant.
4.9 Statutory leasing documentation is checked for accuracy prior to signing by commercial tenant in line with agency practice.
5Monitor finalisation of lease.
5.1 Finalisation of leasing process is monitored to ensure compliance with contract details and legislative requirements.
5.2 Payments to be made by commercial tenant as part of the finalisation of the leasing process are checked for compliance with contract details and legislative requirements.
6Maintain communication with commercial tenant and owner or lessor.
6.1 Commercial tenant confidence in agency activities is maintained through ongoing contact and correspondence.
6.2 Opportunities to promote agency services to commercial tenant and owner or lessor are implemented in line with agency practice.