Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPDSM4083, 'Terminate strata community'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Terminate strata community' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the range of conditions.
Establish and clarify termination requirements for a strata community.
Context for termination of strata community is identified and communicated to strata community.
Legislative requirements for termination of strata community are researched and accessed.
Conditions required for termination of strata community are explained to strata community.
Procedures and timeframes for termination of strata community are explained to strata community.
General meeting of strata community is facilitated to terminate the strata community and appropriate follow-up action is taken.
Resolutions for termination or non-termination of strata community are confirmed and communicated to strata community and mortgagees.
Situations requiring specialist advice are identified and assistance is sought as required.
Make application to terminate strata community.
Information and agreements required for termination of strata community are identified and collated.
Application to terminate strata community is prepared in line with strata community instructions and legislative requirements.
Termination application is distributed to relevant people to check accuracy of information and to ensure that application requirements are clearly addressed.
Situations requiring specialist advice are identified and assistance is sought as required according to organisational requirements.
Application to terminate strata community is lodged with relevant authorities in line with legislative requirements.
Lot owners are kept informed of termination application, and inquiries from lot owners regarding the termination process are responded to in line with organisational procedures.
Terminate the strata community.
Following granting of application, strata community is terminated within agreed timeframes in line with organisational, legislative and lot ownersâ€™ requirements.
Lot owners are informed of granting of termination of strata community and are provided with information on actions to be taken and timeframe for termination of strata community.
Information regarding termination of strata community is securely maintained with due regard to client confidentiality and legislative and organisational requirements.
Strata community funds are distributed according to legislative requirements.