Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPDSM4087, 'Facilitate operation of owners committee'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Facilitate operation of owners committee' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the range of conditions.
Establish legislative and governance requirements of owners committee.
Legislative requirements governing establishment, appointment, operation and removal of owners committee are researched and identified.
Duties and good governance principles for committee are researched and identified.
Facilitate establishment of owners committee.
Support is provided to strata community to appoint and/or remove members of owners committee in line with legislative requirements.
Support is provided to strata community to implement procedures governing operation of committee.
Relationship between owners committee and strata manager is identified, documented in strata community management agreement, and communicated to strata community.
Procedures for delegating duties, powers and functions of owners committee are identified and resolved by strata community.
Appointment of owners committee is confirmed by strata community.
Roles and responsibilities of owners committee are identified, documented and communicated to committee members.
Support owners committee to manage strata communities.
Ownersâ€™ committee is supported in establishing procedures for overseeing the management and governance of the strata community in line with the strata community management agreement.
Fiduciary duties of owners committee is clarified and accepted by the committee.
Meeting and voting legislated obligations, as well as best practice protocols, are developed and documented with and for owners committee.
Support is provided to owners committee members to take management responsibility for the strata community and to assist each other in undertaking required roles and responsibilities.
Ownersâ€™ committee is assisted on an ongoing basis to ensure that legal, administrative and maintenance requirements of the strata community are monitored and met.
Ownersâ€™ committee is given support to identify and resolve problems associated with managing the strata community.
Professional advice is sourced and communicated to owners committee to inform decision making as required.
Ownersâ€™ committee is given support to create reporting to annual general meeting.
Professional and ethical relationships, based on trust and open communication, are fostered between strata managers and owners committee.
Communication and team building strategies are applied to develop commitment and cooperation between members of owners committee.