Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPDSM5022A, 'Implement asset management plan'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Implement asset management plan' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Establish performance needs of assets.
1.1 Asset performance needs are established in consultation with relevant people according to organisational requirements.
1.2 Risk assessment is conducted on asset management outcomes according to organisational and legislative requirements.
1.3 Industry benchmarks are analysed to determine expected asset performance in varying conditions according to organisational requirements.
1.4 Applicable legislation is interpreted in order to establish user, contractual and legislative requirements for asset performance.
1.5 Specifications, conditions and manufacturer requirements for asset maintenance and operation are identified for incorporation into plan.
2Prepare asset management plan.
2.1 Asset management plan is prepared that facilitates achievement of identified aims and objectives.
2.2 Operational and maintenance schedule detailing a range of activities and time lines is incorporated into asset management plan.
2.3 Asset management plan is presented to client for review according to organisational requirements.
2.4 Quality assurance goals and strategies related to implementation of the plan are communicated using established communication channels.
2.5 Monitoring and reporting arrangements for asset management plan are established and documented in line with client requirements.
2.6 Financial, physical and human resource requirements are identified and arranged according to asset management plan and organisational requirements.
2.7 Roles and responsibilities for establishing and maintaining asset register are identified and documented according to client and legislative requirements.
3Review and evaluate asset management plan.
3.1 Maintenance strategies and plans are reviewed and evaluated in consultation with client and relevant people using appropriate communication techniques.
3.2 Systematic review processes and established evaluation methods are identified and used to assess planning processes and outcomes.
3.3 Evaluation results are prepared in required format, style and structure and presented to relevant people within agreed timeframes.
3.4 Recommendations for improvement of plan are presented to relevant people according to organisational procedures.
3.5 Business equipment and technology are used to securely maintain documentation according to legislative and organisational procedures.