Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CSCORG504A, 'Coordinate the implementation of change'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Coordinate the implementation of change' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Plan for change.
1.1 Create opportunities to develop and communicate solutions to problems and issues in the workplace.
1.2 Use group processes to assess proposals to determine the benefits and costs of change and advise key people of the outcomes.
1.3 Ensure that all key people are involved in developing a change management strategy and plan according to legislation, policy and procedures.
1.4 Ensure plans for implementing change demonstrate an awareness of the political, resource and industrial context.
2Implement change in the workplace.
2.1 Determine resources required to implement change and allocate as required and according to priorities.
2.2 Provide direction and support in the change process to team members to enable commitment and a collective focus.
2.3 Promote cooperation from key people to assist in and support the implementation of change.
2.4 Provide information on the operational aspects of change within the work unit routinely to colleagues.
2.5 Organise training where required to develop awareness and skills needed by staff to benefit from change.
3.1 Develop feedback and monitoring mechanisms to ensure implementation of change meets strategic plans and objectives.
3.2 Monitor the impact of change and evaluate progress and issues according to evaluation mechanisms.
3.3 Provide feedback on the impact of change to key people as input to planning and policy development and reporting.