Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CUASMT504, 'Manage audition support services'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage audition support services' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
1.Prepare to support audition process
1.1 Consult with representatives of audition panels to clarify format for auditions and requirements in relation to documentation, materials and equipment
1.2 In consultation with relevant personnel, produce sufficient copies of audition forms, schedules, appointment lists and other required documents
1.3 Distribute parts and information about audition format and appointments to agents or performers as required
1.4 Issue calls for other personnel required to participate in auditions and confirm their attendance
1.5 Obtain required materials and equipment and supervise set-up in waiting areas and audition rooms
1.6 Review preparations to ensure audition schedule and process comply with legislative requirements and to identify and address issues that could disrupt them
2. Manage auditions
2.1 Brief assistants and minders on support services required and facilitate their work as appropriate throughout auditions
2.2 Use effective communication techniques to greet and check in auditioning performers and collect required information
2.3 Distribute rÃ©sumÃ©s, photos, audition forms and other information to audition panels in a timely way and in the required format
2.4 Direct auditioning performers to audition rooms at the appropriate time and introduce them to audition panels
2.5 Monitor schedule and appointments list and advise waiting performers of delays and audition panel of no-shows
2.6 Deal effectively with unforeseen occurrences and emergency situations as required
3. Finalise audition operations
3.1 Supervise removal of materials and equipment and ensure that waiting areas and audition rooms are restored to original condition
3.2 In consultation with audition panel finalise audition documentation and determine requirements for call-backs
3.3 Follow up call-backs through agents or with performers as required
3.4 Collate and file audition documents
3.5 Contribute to evaluations and continuous improvement of audition services and adjust own work procedures accordingly