Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CUEFIN03B, 'Obtain sponsorship'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Obtain sponsorship' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Determine financial requirements and sponsorship opportunities
Identify financial requirements in consultation with appropriate colleagues
Set sponsorship targets based on financial requirements of activity and estimated income and expenditure
Identify items, activities or projects to be sponsored based on potential sponsor appeal and the needs of the organisation
Assess previous methods of securing finance for relevance to the activity
Identify potential sponsors in accordance with the nature of the activity and/or previous sponsors
Develop sponsorship proposals in a clear, concise and professional way to include full breakdown of costs and benefits and other relevant sponsor information
Distribute and/or present sponsorship information in accordance with agreed targets
Undertake follow-up promotion and negotiation as required
Conduct meetings to discuss proposals in a professional and business-like manner
Make written contracts/agreements with the sponsor to include full details of commitments made by both parties
Organise activities in accordance with sponsorship agreements ensuring all agreements made are honoured
Provide and request feedback to and from the sponsor
Monitor and evaluate activities and make adjustments accordingly
Identify and action opportunities to enhance value of involvement for sponsors and benefits for the organisation
Maintain accurate and current documentation as required throughout the process
Undertake follow-up liaison with sponsor