Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CUEFOH03B, 'Provide seating and ticketing advice'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Provide seating and ticketing advice' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Develop and update knowledge of venues facilities, seating and performances
Identify and access information sources for current and accurate information on venue/s, facilities, seating and performances/sessions/events
Read and accurately interpret information on all aspects of venue seating and ticketing, including consideration of issues affecting people with special needs
Record and store information for future use, in accordance with organisational systems
Provide seating and ticketing information
Provide accurate information on costs of all ticket categories, including any concessional rates
Provide accurate information on performance/session/event commencement and conclusion times, as requested
Provide information on facilities and services provided for people with special needs, as required
Advise customers on nature of seating, including location and viewing details
Consider special requests or special needs of customers when selecting seats
Make appropriate recommendations for alternative or future performances/sessions/events as appropriate
Provide accurate advice on refund and exchange policy and procedures and clearly reinforce these issues
Handle all enquiries and sales in an efficient and polite manner according to the speed requirements of the sales situation
Check that all equipment and materials are available and operational before commencing ticket issue
Issue tickets and receipts, if required, in accordance with organisational procedures and ticketing system
Check tickets before providing them to customer and reconfirm details to the customer