Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CUEFOH08B, 'Process incoming customer orders'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Process incoming customer orders' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Action incoming orders
1.1. Accurately interpret all details of the order to determine products and services required
1.2. Organise orders according to urgency and deal with urgent orders in a timely manner to meet deadlines
1.3. Check availability of all products and services, selecting those which match the customer's first or alternative requests
1.4. Contact the customer if no supply can be made and request or suggest appropriate alternatives
1.5. Accurately calculate the total cost of all goods and services provided to the customer
1.6. Process and record financial transactions in accordance with organisational and financial institution procedures
1.7. Seek advice and assistance from colleagues as required
2. Record details of the order and despatch
2.1. Correctly interpret existing records or create accurate new records of the customer's order
2.2. Accurately record all sale details against the customer's order in a manner which ensures correct interpretation by others who may access the record of order
2.3. Where required select the goods to be provided to the customer and ensure they are appropriately packaged
2.4. Correctly prepare and issue documents and other materials to be despatched with the goods
2.5. Despatch goods and/or documents using the most appropriate method and according to organisational procedures
2.6. Record all despatch details accurately in a manner which will allow for future tracking