Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CULLB004B, 'Process information resource orders'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Process information resource orders' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Determine ordering requirements
Access details of required information resources within required timeframes and check information for completeness
Select suppliers in accordance with organisational guidelines
Check supplierperformance to inform selection, and report any performance problems to appropriate colleagues
Order information resources
Accurately complete orders in required format to include all required information in accordance with organisation procedures
Promptly deal with urgent orders and make appropriate arrangements to expedite receipt
Check progress of orders and take appropriate follow-up action
Refer problems with processing of orders to appropriate personnel as required
Maintain accurate records of ordered material in accordance with organisation requirements
Receive information resources
Accept materials and complete checking processes against invoice and order details
Recommend invoice for payment or question with suppliers
Make appropriate claims to suppliers for missing, damaged or incorrect material in accordance with organisational procedures
Accurately record details of material received in accordance with organisational formats
Sort material ready for processing and cataloguing and make arrangements for priority material to be processed promptly
Undertake all processes carefully, make appropriate checks and keep all relevant records up-to-date