Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver LMFFT5006B, 'Plan production'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Plan production' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Establish production requirements
1.1. Data from the sales/market forecast is interpreted for inclusion in the production plan
1.2. Specifications and supporting data are analysed
1.3. Projected requirements regarding product quantity, quality, raw materials and performance characteristics are established
1.4. Production capacity of machines and personnel is determined and/or confirmed
1.5. Resources required, including raw materials supply requirements for the production line, are identified
2. Prepare production plan
2.1. Information and details to include in the production plan are assembled and confirmed, where necessary
2.2. Inefficiencies and constraints are considered and potential improvements or variations to the plan are identified, where applicable
2.3. Production plan is prepared in accordance with enterprise procedures
3. Monitor and coordinate variations to plan
3.1. Production plan is monitored to ensure efficient and effective production performance and any variations required are identified
3.2. Plans are modified, where necessary, to reflect out of stock and overstock situations, machine and human resource requirements or variations
3.3. Implementation of plan variations is coordinated to ensure compliance with instructions/specifications
4. Maintain records
4.1. Production planning records are maintained and reports prepared, where necessary, in accordance with enterprise procedures